Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Long time no Blog!  Spring break came two weeks ago, and the only thing worse than our 5 year old daughter being sick on vacation is her parents being sick on vacation!  John and Morgan had the flu, I had the flu plus sinus infection and pneumonia.  We took a few days to recover - and we went to Vegas!  I loved it.  We stayed at the Bellagio and we had sunshine, great food, shows, swimming, and all the shiny lights I could ever imagine.  Now we are back home and looking forward to more new house stuff.  

1 comment:

  1. Well, YIKES, girl! You guys know how to have a good time:-) I see the photo of Paris. Looks like the view out my window from Bally's when I was there. I'm glad you had some rest, some sun, and some relaxation.

    Karen

    ReplyDelete

Please add a comment! I would love to hear from you.