Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Moose Encounter

It was pretty dark and snowy this morning waiting
for the school bus.  Morgan got on the bus and Mr. B
motioned for me to come to his window.  Oh no.
What now.  He said he saw the moose again,
he headed him off the road and he was headed
toward our barn.
Here is our barn at 7:30 a.m. this morning.  If you
look closely you can see the moose at the top right
corner beside the fence.

 Here he is!  He is huge!  I am on the upper deck taking
pictures.  I asked John if a moose can climb stairs.
He laughed.  I don't think moose can climb stairs.


 This is the smartest move yet from this moose.
He is walking away.  Poor quality photos, but it's
really snowing out here.  Look at that rack!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please add a comment! I would love to hear from you.